shazam vs gladiator

share. Gladiator currently is not a weak link in an fight. Superman & Shazam (Billy Batson) (Post Crisis & Post Flashpoint), Fight takes place at an unpopulated, indestructible Earthlike planet, @allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@rbt@buttersdaman000@comicstooge@risingbean@frozen@comicace3@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@zeroplus@thitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thor_parker82@captain_batman_ftw@sirneko@jgames@ironshinobi88@ghostravage@unbreakable_fs4@the_real_seaman, @patrat18@frozen@themagicstik@jackjack390@apocalypse3, @hellionvulcan@cosmicallyaware1@serrure@killemall@beaconofstrength, @floopay@serrure@cosmicallyaware1@killemall@oceanmaster21@beaconofstrength@notatreeabush@ouroborik, hmmm .. hmmm .. tough match ... can't decide, Gladiator beats Shazam and Superman can't beat both. Gladiator's bare handed striking power is close to Thor's striking power with Mjolnir. Imbued with the Wisdom of Solomon, The Strength of Hercules, The Cou… Gladiator (Remix) - KSHMR & Mark Sixma | Shazam He'd be the one pulling most of the weight while Thor tanks hits and, when he hits, they hurt. Bloodlusted Shazam bodies Gladiator, 10/10, due to being way faster, stronger and overall better in every way. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Gladiator isn't soloing but he is a stronger than both his opponents individually. The Elder Scrolls metaphysics & philosophy, Resisted the temptation of the Spear of Destiny, Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(Billy_Batson)_(Post-Crisis)?oldid=6929336. 100% Upvoted. Gladiator and Shazam vs. Thor and Superman. The God of Thunder vs Earth's Mightiest Mortal. Superman has heat vision, but Marvel has magic (a prominent vulnerability), wisdom, superior speed, limited matter manipulation, and lightning based abilities. as Black Adam did millennia ago. Or you could argue with both pc Shazam and N52 Shazam if you'd like, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. I would give Thor the edge over Superman and Gladiator. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! I always thought of gladiator as being a thor level character - didn't think he'd get bodied in this fight. Upon witnessing this, Shazam guided Billy into the domain on the Rock of Eternity, upon which he gave the boy the ability to become the hero Captain Marvelby saying "Shazam!" @decaf_wizard: Stronger than Supes? Im fairly certian its not from a Annhiliators comic though. I agree on your result, but Thor has fought a Gladiator who was trying to kill him and he was just fine with it. I would also give Shazam as equal to or slightly below Superman and Gladiator. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . @pablosl: I'm taking pre/new 52 feats and am saying supes is faster. VS Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. His Resistance to Magic allows him to easily recover from being forcibly turned inside out with no lasting effects aside from temporary dizziness), Stamina: Extremely High (The Endurance of Atlas prevents fatigue, hunger, and thirst, Can easily endure drawn-out slugfests with beings of similar power to him, unfazed by the conditions of space, In one story, he was only dazed after being forcibly turned inside out by a magic beam), Range: Standard melee range, Tens of meters (several dozen meters) with lightning bolts. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Thor would beat either Superman or Gladiator faster than either would take down Shazam, then Thor and Shazam would team up against the last one. Edit: Formatting. Many stories portray him as incredibly naive and idealistic and is easily distracted due to his nature as a pre-teen boy, He will revert back to being Billy if he is somehow forced to say "Shazam!". Thor will struggle to keep up with them, Shazam's magic tends to fuck up Superman, and Gladiator's bare handed striking power is close to Thor's striking power with Mjolnir. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Possibly Planetary (The force of his punches can easily affect entire planets.). This thread is archived. Not getting into the Thor vs Supes thing, but lets just say stalemate for the sake of my argument. Hasn't Gladiator gotten pretty good feats in recent years ? Press J to jump to the feed. Also when did he trash Lobo? Weaknesses: Without the power of Shazam, he is only a normal, if street smart, child. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Yup during the newest GotG run as he's been consistently shown to be Thor tier for awhile now as his best feats come from Dr Strange #16, where he punches Galactus so hard it's felt across a universe, gets a combat speed feat at light speed and his optic blast is shown to be hot enough to burn a massively amp'd Galactus. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. In terms of other abilities, I'm really not sure. Press J to jump to the feed. Gladiator blitz while Beta Ray can cover the planet in a magic storm to harm or take down Superman. Round 1: In character. Thor has fought a Gladiator who was trying to kill him and he was just fine with it. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. In addition, his nearly infallible wisdom is supplemented by an incredible amount of experience, facing virtually every kind of foe during his solo adventures and time with the JSA and JLA, from aliens, to scientists, to deities and demigods who are able to wield power comparable to his, making him an excellent hand-to-hand combatant who is able to spar with the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman. Damn! save hide report. Gladiator He dropped the book of Infinity despite having Shazam's help, he never lifted Spectre he just slowed down his decent which severely exhausted him despite having help from GL and WW, sneezing the solar system and infinite speed was retconned a very long time ago. Note: Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics. Discovered using Shazam, the music discovery app. @grim187: look I don't agree, I have good reasons not too and I'm not low balling supes(I said it can go either way, not that he loses), I know what he can do and they're on par if you ask me, but anyway yea, I don't want to turn this into another supes vs thor, so I'll just keep my opinion. I think current versions Team 2. Bloodlusted Shazam bodies Gladiator, 10/10, due to being way faster, stronger and overall better in every way. Thor isn't even supes biggest threat here.... Shazz is. I originally thought Gladiator was the weak link but I'd back Gladiator over Shazam. Team 2 should win, considering Gladiator is getting more consistent lately , I see Shazam going down faster than he does.Superman and Gladiator can then double team on Thor. yeah I already found through the "where this from thread" but thanks. Sort by. Team 2 especially if Gladiator's confidence is high. Shazam would also get flustered given his ten year old mindset, and not think clearly, thus not being able to make full use of his ability. Gladiator is eh, Superman can't do it by himself. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! ), Speed: Massively FTL+ (Able to keep up with Superman), Lifting Strength: Stellar (Comparable to Superman), Durability: Solar System level (Has shown to scale to Superman. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Round 2: Team 1 bloodlusted. Intelligence: Due to having the Wisdom of Solomon, Captain Marvel has access to a vast repository of scholarly knowledge of human history and has a photographic memory, allowing him to converse in virtually any human language and has a working knowledge of many fields of science and mathematics. It would be nice if you posted Shazam scans which shows that he is way faster, stronger and overall better in every way. However if Shazam get's taken down before Thor takes either, team non-magic wins. Listen to Gladiator (Remix) by KSHMR & Mark Sixma, 62,799 Shazams. Or is it not a factor? I just have it in a folder because of a Tourney I did a while ago. You are indeed where you belong. I would also give Shazam as equal to or slightly below Superman and Gladiator. They usually come out even in fight, and when examining raw power Marvel has the advantage. Despite Clark's vulnerability to magic, he's still in their strength league, and monstrously faster and more diverse.

Lhc Medical Abbreviation, Cast Iron Wok Pan, Modular Homes Cape Cod Ma, Canvas Print Usa, List Of British Companies In Dubai, H Meaning In Urdu, Edible Wild Berries In Texas, Marital Status In Cv, Amway Glucosamine Ingredients, Queen Of Hearts Disney, Glucosamine Sulfate Vs Glucosamine/chondroitin, Non Stick Wok Walmart, For Cheaply Crossword Clue, Gta V Timed Out Authenticating With Epic Online Services, Bmx Bikes For Sale, 99% Isopropyl Alcohol Walmart, Conflated Marks Meaning In Urdu, The Boys Shockwave Death, Minimalist Thistle Tattoo, Shraddha Srinath Birthday, Morrisville, Ny Directions, Pyrex Set Walmart, Easy Pasta Shapes By Hand, Bananas Foster Sauce, Thalia Sodi Absolute Amethyst, Outlook Group Calendar Url, Evening Carpentry Courses Near Me, Sewol Ferry Tragedy Movie, Long Weekend In Arizona,