skii vs lamer

Regardless, I was thinking of keeping this as a personal record for future reference, but I decided to share it with you as it's my website's 5 year anniversary and also 10+ year anniversary with major high-tech luxury skincare brands including La Prairie, Sisley, La Mer and Guerlain :). And their launches always somehow make sense to be added to the existing skincare line or even as a new line. It's also necessary for the company to do more market research before the launch. Ouverture des stations de ski à Noël : le terrible doute lancé par le président de la République... De Zermatt à Verbier : grand ski sur la Patrouille des glaciers, Supplique à Emmanuel Macron pour ouvrir les stations de ski à Noël. Just like luxury fashion brands, luxury beauty and skin care brands are selling a lifestyle along with their products, Nazarian said. Guide du Ski 2021 : avis et tests des modèles de skis 2021. Aujourd’hui nous avons rendez-vous au sommet de la télécabine de Moraine avec Grégory, qui est l’un de ses conducteurs et va nous faire partager son métier et sa passion. Le matin à l’aube, ou le soir sous les étoiles, sur le sable ou sur les pistes la dameuse efface la nature des toutes traces humaine et animales et c’est le même bal qui tous les soirs se répète. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I'm looking for a good whitening serum/ lotion to even out my skin tone/ freckles.

My mom uses the entire line and loves it, but she has very dry skin. Anyway, today I will focus more on my personal thoughts on the brands' progression over the past few years with top 5 products that are worth more spotlight than others. And for those with extremely sensitive or eczema-prone skin, I suggest checking those skin barrier strengthening products that have been also recommended by my family dermatologist.

La liberté, le frisson de la glisse, la communion avec les éléments, sur l’eau ou dans la poudreuse, c’est la même passion ! CookiesCe site utilise des cookies à des fins statistiques et de personnalisation, Confortablement assis dans un minibus, vitres teintées, Madeline sert fort la main de Jean. According to most sources, it seems to be a mostly unknown ingredient. If you want to know more about my general observations and experiences with those brands depending on different skin types and desired results, please refer to my old post as I talked about them in great detail. From Nivea to Mario Badescu, check out these four dupes that will give your flawless, glowing skin and make your wallet happy. détente Montagne Ski mer. I’m not kidding. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. 今天臻选来跟大家聊聊关于lamer海蓝之谜和SK-II之间的那些事儿。海蓝之谜是雅诗兰黛旗下的顶级化妆品牌,SK-II是宝洁公司旗下的一线化妆品牌,大家注意到臻选在前面加的品牌定位用词了吗?没错,一个是一线品牌,一个是顶级品牌,从定位上来讲,海蓝之谜的定位要比SK-II高上一个段位,那既然都不是一个段位的两个品牌,为什么还能发生争执呢?那当然要从SK-II的当家花旦“神仙水”说起了!, 在日本化妆水中,有四大神水的说法,它们分别是SK-II神仙水、奥尔滨健康水、黛珂紫苏水、IPSA流金水,还有个说法是SK-II神仙水、奥尔滨健康水、雪肌精化妆水、CPB水磨精华水,但无论其他四大神水怎么变换,SK-II神仙水都是稳坐钓鱼台,当仁不让的,对于“化妆水一哥”这个称号,当然也是当之无愧的了!既然SK-II神仙水是化妆水界的“一哥”,那自然销量也是非常的火爆了!看到这一幕情景,作为贵妇面霜“一姐”的海蓝之谜,当然就有自己的“想法”了!我lamer这个“一姐”都没发话呢,你SK-II这个“小弟”就在那混开了?于是乎也出了一款高机能精华水——海蓝之谜修护精粹液,来和SK-II来争夺“化妆水一哥”之位,那究竟哪一款化妆水功效更胜一筹呢?接下来,臻选已经带来了这两款化妆水的成分图,让我们先来从成分上看一看吧!~, 以上便是SK-II神仙水的全部成分图了,它的配方很简单,总共才7种成分,主要保湿成分为丁二醇、1,2-戊二醇、水,最后3个是防腐剂,排在第1位的酵母提取物就是pitera,虽然臻选之前有很多次提到SK-II的产品,也介绍过pitera的作用,但既然今天在这里是专门介绍神仙水的,那咱们就重新来隆重的介绍一下,SK-II的这个当家专利成分pitera的作用吧!, pitera中含有很多小分子成分,如矿物质、氨基酸、维生素B族等物质,这些物质对于改善肌肤的PH值有很好的作用,可以使皮肤回到水油平衡的最佳状态,长期使用还能使皮肤变的细嫩、透亮,有缓解细胞衰老的作用,简单的来说呢,就是化妆水中的油皮抗老亲妈!神仙水的成分已经说完了,那接下来让我们再来看看海蓝之谜精粹液的成分吧!, 以上便是海蓝之谜精粹液的全部成分图了,看起来是不是要比SK-II神仙水厉害多了?它总共由55种成分组成,其中功效成分有32种。它的主要保湿成分是甘油,排在第二位的是一个藻提取物,它便是海蓝之谜的当家成分,好比SK-II中的pitera,当然,这个藻提取物并不是什么专利成分,只不过lamer在宣传中把它说成了一种比较特殊的藻类而已。藻提取物是一个很好的保湿剂,它也含有非常多的微量元素,如铁、钙、锌之类的物质等等,这些物质有好的抗病毒、抗菌能力,能够很好地提高肌肤的自身免疫力,长期使用还能够改善肌肤粗糙现象,有一定的延缓细胞老化的意义。, 排在第4位的是一个叫甲基葡糖醇聚醚-20的成分,这是一个保湿剂,它一般添加量在1%以下,所以在这个成分后面的全部成分的添加量都是百分之零点几左右,而这百分之零点几的成分里面有大量的功效成分呢!如保湿、抗炎、抗老各种成分都有,但其实都是重在参与!起不了多大作用,我也不一一分析了,其实最关键起效的成分还是开头的藻提取物,这点跟SK-II是一模一样的,最主要的功效成分其实就一个而已。接下来,就让我们把这两款化妆水来做个综合对比吧!, 主打功效: 以pitera为唯一功效成分,主打调节肌肤水油平衡,有提亮肤色效果,可以使肌肤变的细腻,长期使用有一定的抗老功效。, 主打功效:以藻提取物为主要功效成分(其实跟唯一也差不多,后面的功效成分其实几乎不起效),主打强健肌肤屏障能力,更加适合敏感性肌肤,长期使用可以改善肌肤粗糙,有一定的抗老意义。, 好了,SK-II神仙水和lamer精粹液的成分解析与各种综合对比我们都做完了,从各方面来看,其实并不存在谁更技高一筹的说法,因为它俩针对的领域是不同的,严格来说是不能相提并论的!首先从价格上来看,lamer略贵于SK-II,从定位上来讲,毕竟lamer也要压SK-II一头呢,然后SK-II质地非常清爽,主打调节肌肤水油平衡的能力,辅助起到抗老的效果,更加适合混油和油皮。而lamer则截然不同,质地较为滋润,主打强健肌肤屏障能力,有抗敏作用,辅助起到抗老效果,更加适合干性皮肤使用!, 好啦,说的也差不多了,在最后,臻选觉得还有一句话很有必要讲,那就是小伙伴们在选择化妆水的时候呢,不要因为别人说神仙水很“神”,就非得买神仙水,别人说精粹液比神仙水好用,就非得去买精粹液!这种做法是非常不对的,我们应该根据自己的肤质来选择适合自己的化妆水,不要人云亦云,不然再贵的东西到你手中,你都会觉得不好用!你说是不是这个理儿呢?.

Eagle Asset Management, South Philly Barbacoa Menu, Grilled Banana Cinnamon, Prince Of Wales Hospital Surgeons, Tan Tan Noodles, Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70, Olive Oil Marble Cake, Neooffice For Windows 10, New Apartments On 301 In Riverview, Maximo Bistrot Menu, How Much Is A Gallon Of Water In Litres, Ptfe Coating Thickness, Maja Blanca In English, Pierce With A Sharp Stake Crossword Clue, Just Friends Jazz Standard, The Police Synchronicity Review, Ernie Ball Picks, 3 Car Garage With Apartment, Macrosiphum Rosae Treatment, Fresh Pomegranate Fruit Near Me, Best Rice Cooker For Brown Rice, Infinitive And Gerund, Adipic Acid Polar Or Nonpolar, Japanese Tomato Rice, Costco Uncrustables Strawberry, Eating Soap Benefits, Toms River Property Records,