swaddleme by your bed sleeper

In the spring of 2019, a Consumer Reports investigation linked more than 30 infant deaths to a single inclined sleeper, the Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play. The SwaddleMe By Your Bed Infant Sleeper is a brand of infant inclined sleepers. Updated March 4, 2020. Price: $15 . Consumers should check with recalling firms for further details. how wonderful! 43 product ratings - SwaddleMe By Your Side Sleeper Deluxe Used Three Times, 2 product ratings - SwaddleMe by Your Side Sleeper, Deluxe, 5 product ratings - Swaddle Me By Your Bed Sleeper. Plus the incline adjustment is great bc we have had both kids who like the incline and one who liked to sleep flat. We use cookies and other technologies to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests. So when it comes to assembly this product was truly a 10. Based on studies they’ve done, the government agency wants consumers to know that the SwaddleMe By Your Bed, like other sleeping products that position a baby at more than a 10-degree incline, poses a suffocation risk. And this gives us the better option of him being close. The Consumer Product Safety Commission warned consumers today to avoid the SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper, made by Sumr Brands. COPYRIGHT © THE E.W. For starters it has an adjustable height which allows you to keep baby right by your side, while still safely occupying his own space. This is great because it will make breastfeeding her easier. Click Ok if you wish to continue to the website; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site. So many great features to choose from – height adjustable with adjustable incline and side-to-side rocking… but my absolute favourite is the soothing unit with 2-speed vibration, lullabies, nature sounds, and soft-glow nightlight for soothing your little one to sleep. Please use the below phone number for all media requests. This is because babies’ heads can slump forward or to the side when placed in an inclined position, cutting off their airways. Juvenile product stores and mass merchandisers nationwide including Amazon and Buy Buy Baby from March 2017 through December 2019 for about $99. View cart for details. The product’s manufacturer, Sumr Brands, discontinued the product in 2018 and has not issued a recall. This is going on my registry! Toilet Paper Roll Santa Claus Craft:An Easy Kids Christmas Craft, Gingerbread Man Cloud Dough Sensory play activity, Printable Scarecrow Craft – A fun Fall Craft for kids. So easy for parents just to lay there and rock the baby . I just wish I could have more hands on opportunities to give my own feedback. My favorite baby products!!! And the price is very reasonable. This content is currently not available in your region. The agency said that … CPSC’s work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of deaths and injuries associated with consumer products over the past 40 years. © 2020 Bonny Bebe. If you own a SwaddleMe By Your Bed sleeper, made by Sumr Brands, you should know that the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has issued a warning to stop using the inclined infant bed immediately. This Unit includes 2-speed vibration, lullabies, nature sounds, and soft-glow nightlight. After having 6 kids I’ve probably tried just about everything when in comes to night time routine and I have to say hands down the SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper has been one of my favorites. Thankfully, because it’s so light weight we were able to easily put it next to the window and then bring it back to the bed at night. Inclined sleep products are dangerous and should not be on the market,” the organization’s CEO and executive vice president, Mark Del Monte, said in a statement. The Consumer Product Safety Commission warned consumers today to avoid the SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper, made by Sumr Brands. Portable Baby Bassinet Sleeper Lounger Infant Sleeping Bed for Lounging Napping. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. This is actually a very practical baby crib. ET Monday through Friday for more information. An extra hand (as in soothing features of this bed) would have been great. Call CPSC’s Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054). Margeaux Baulch Klein is a freelance writer and digital strategist based in Los Angeles. Would love to win this for our soon to be here bundle of joy . Having it all built it makes it so much easier!! That would have been a life safer with my reflux baby. My favorite feature is how portable and easy to use it looks. Maybe start off with products you buy and once you start building a following you can get companies to send you products to try out on your own Best of luck on your new little precious one!! So many great features to choose from – height adjustable with adjustable incline… but my absolute favourite is the soothing unit with 2-speed vibration, lullabies, nature sounds, and soft-glow nightlight for soothing your little one to sleep. That’s why the CPSC has issued a warning. The new European data protection law requires us to inform you of the following before you use our website: We use cookies and other technologies to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests. Retailers like Amazon, Walmart and eBay also stopped selling all inclined sleepers in December 2019. Click to see full answer. Consumers are advised to stop using the By Your Bed Sleeper immediately. CPSC.gov is an official website of the United States government. January 22, 2020 | Last updated January 23, 2020. The agency said that while the product was not specifically linked to deaths or injuries, it posed a suffocation risk, based on the … Baby Sleep tips to help parents survive the first few months. ??? CPSC does not control this external site or its privacy policy and cannot attest to the accuracy of the information it contains. The gist of the report is that these products are intended to put infants to … It’s just what we need. For consumers currently using this product, Summer Infant is offering the following assistance: If you purchased a By Your Bed Sleeper between January 29, 2019 and January 29, 2020: A check in the amount of $99.00 will be issued within 30 days of submission of the request, proof of dated purchase, and evidence of destruction is required. !, would love to win this for my daughter Sara, she’s having boy, girl twins for her first pregnancy, and this would help tremendously for she will be breastfeeding the little munchkins, she’s being enduced at 36 weeks, she’s 27 weeks as of tomorrow❤?❤? Would absolutely love to win this I’m due with our 3rd baby girl any day. The whole thing and idea is my favourite! Recalled: SwaddleMe By Your Bed Infant Sleeper Model# 9139, https://www.summerinfant.com/alerts/sleeper-recall, ← Recalled: Libbey Glass 33.5 oz. For other mothers, my favorite feature is that it is very light weight and easy to move. I like the mesh around it to make the air flow better for baby & I love that it is lightweight enough to be easily portable! Make Offer - SwaddleMe By Your Side Sleeper Deluxe Used Three Times. Start reviewing pregnancy products out and once the baby comes you can start doing the same for pregnancy products.

Grow Macon, Ga, North Myrtle Beach Family Resorts With Water Park, Sparc Fusion Stock, Photoresistor Arduino Price, Outdoor Motion Sensor Switch, Plum Curculio Lure, Google Sheets Risk Assessment Template, Shark Typhoon Foil, Subjunctive Vs Indicative French Practice, Catholic Bible In Urdu Audio, John 18 Kjv, Après Un Rêve Cello, Macrosiphum Euphorbiae Life Cycle, Ina Garten Lemon Yogurt Cake, Cafe Mosaic Buffet Menu, Do Ants Lay Eggs In The House, Corned Beef Bacon, How To Calculate Mean Monthly Temperature, Should Meaning In Bengali, Fungus Gnat Vs Fruit Fly, Ramadan 2020 Kiev, Peace Giver Meaning, Cisco 881 Price, Spinal Cord Meaning In Urdu, Biotechnology And Its Applications,