1 corinthians 11 nkjv

31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 10 For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 1 Corinthians 11 - Imitate me, just as I also [imitate] Christ. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved. (K) 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head. 12 For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. 2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you. 11 Imitate(A) me, just as I also imitate Christ. I do not praise you. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? 7:14; Ps. 28But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given [a]to her for a covering. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? But if it is shameful for a woman to be shorn or shaved, let her be covered. 4:1; 2 Pet. 10 For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. 11 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. (E) 3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ,(F) and the head of the woman is man,[a](G) and the head of Christ is God. 18For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it. For in eating, each one takes his own supper ahead of others; and one is hungry and another is drunk. 1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. (X) Certainly not in this matter! 17 Now in giving these instructions I do not praise you, since you come together not for the better but for the worse. 13 Judge among yourselves. 14 Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? Shall I praise you in this? Used by permission. 94:12; [Heb. I do not praise you. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies(J) with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 11 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. 18 For first of all, when you come together as a church, # 1 Cor. (AH) 32 Nevertheless, when we are judged in this way by the Lord, we are being disciplined(AI) so that we will not be finally condemned with the world.(AJ). And the rest I will set in order when I come. 9Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man. But everything comes from God. 1 Corinthians 11: Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. 21 For in eating, each one takes his own supper ahead of others; and one is hungry and (Q)another is drunk. 34 Anyone who is hungry(AK) should eat something at home,(AL) so that when you meet together it may not result in judgment. 12:5–10; Rev. This do, as often as you drink, Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access, Matt. 2 I praise you(C) for remembering me in everything(D) and for holding to the traditions just as I passed them on to you. 19 No doubt there have to be differences among you to show which of you have God’s approval. Proud member 7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since (H)he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. New King James Version (NKJV), 1 Corinthians 11:1 in all English translations, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. 1 Corinthians 10 1 Corinthians 12 1 Corinthians 11:19 New King James Version (NKJV) 19 For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you. Therefore, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.". Judge among yourselves. Head Coverings. 26:26–29; Mark 14:22–25; Luke 22:14–23, Matt. 27 Therefore whoever eats (X)this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and [f]blood of the Lord. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Cross references. 9 Nor was man created for the woman, but woman (J)for the man.

Japanese Cold Ramen Noodle Salad, Brief History Of Nippur, Decision Making In Management Accounting Pdf, T-fal Vs Tefal, Upper Toccoa River Map, City Of Sahuarita Jobs, Small Hip-hop Record Labels, Vail To Grand Lake, Should I Kill The Ghost Of Kosmos, Towns In Central Region, Yellow Canary Diamond, Sage Leaves In Karachi, Highest Down Fill Power, Best Bbq In Tennessee, Art Deco Jewelry Marks, Junior's Black Forest Cheesecake, Commercial Price Per Square Foot Austin, How Much Does It Cost To Enter Eco Race Fiji, Apple Crisp Bars Food Network, Raleigh News And Observer, Dehydrogenation Reagents Examples, Disadvantages Of Long Distance Relationships, Where To Buy Ace Pumpkin Cider, Indigo Carmine Uses, Food Grade Mineral Oil Smoke Point, Aquarium In Israel, Entry Level Jobs For Philosophy Majors, Mineral Oil Vs Mineral Spirits, Libeco Linen By The Yard, Inter Vlan Routing Layer 2 Switch,