optus 5g home internet review

The old saying is there is nothing on the internet for free... well apparently even if you pay for a service you are still being harvested and you can forget any illusion of privacy. Huawei B818 modem and mobile broadband is extremely unreliable, sometimes it works perfectly at 40M/p/s some times 0.2m/p/s. So, we can check this offer in your account at anytime. Bizarre Optus, your own website tells me I can, then when I point this out the agent doesn’t say a thing, just transfers me onto the ne... xt agent who “double checks”… oh yes I can. Mr Sen said the 5G Optus Home Broadband service is “surprisingly easy to set up" and has … So far the best Service of NBN from any provider, to say its great is an understatement. This is the tale of the colossal treachery that Optus put us through, and a straight up Grimms Brothers tier cautionary tale against anyone thinking of going with Optus!!! I have been with optus nbn for nearly 2 months and from day one they have been excellent to deal with! So far the best Service of NBN from any provider, to say its great is an understatement.I have had TPG, iiNet, Myrepublic, Dodo, Aussie BB, they all have not come anywhere close to the speed of Optus NBN. Internet and mobile phone service are necessities of modern life, so it's important we have the best coverage and service at the best price possible. The advised they would send out the technician the following week. Don't waste your time with this. Not worth the trouble. Data from the websites i would use, and even the comments i make online are harvested for both internal marketing and external sale. I asked Optusnet for NBN installation to a new house. Shame on you Optus for adding to the stress of us all!! When looking for competitive NBN options, having fought to get connected, I was advised 28 July 2020, that i qualify for Optus 5G Home Broadband. Home office on Optus 4G Broadband. So, firstly, some backstory. The 2 days ago I decided after constant drop outs to recontract to the entertainer lite 100 deal $99 a month with a $10 discount for the first 12months, Optus Ultra wifi modem... and fetch mini. Myself: Neither work at home. Why I chose Optus Home 5G: I love the NBN HFC with my 105 Mbps down and 40 Mbps up but…. On 16th of October I contacted Optus though My Optus app. Two different Optus technicians came out, replacing the two routers that we used across the life of our account in Malvern East; they and another technician came out to confirm that the issues were at Optus' end, not the NBN end. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. good thing is its clean look. Optus say that ONLY new customers get the latest modem with 4G backup. So, firstly, some backstory. The operater who fixed my Fetch box issue is fixing my Ultra wifi modem issue too as she checked out all the plans and in fact since I recontracted I am meant to get the modem upgrade 'fingers crossed' it'll be fixed too she'll be calling back in the morning because she (the nice lady that was fixing everything) was also put on hold for 15mins by Sales department to then be disconnected because they all went home. It's cheaper and unlimited. Optus announces 5G home broadband plan as it seeks to quadruple network within six months. I have created this community to share experiences with others about my experiences using Optus 5G Home Broadband. On 16th of October I contacted Optus though My Optus app.I wanted to switch to Optus NBN.After exchange of numerous messages and giving all required information we reached agreement: Optus:I have checked your account and I see that you are looking to go with NBN migration.I see our retention offered $10 discount for 6 months, $99 start fee waive off and no cancellation charges if return the modem and you cancel within 36 months, Myself:So this is official Optus retention offer: no cancellation charges if i return the modem...Read more, Thought I’d try Optus for my NBN connection to be told it takes 3 to 5 business days for connection and you automatically are sent a modem even though I do not need a modem. When I moved from cable to the NBN, as Optus asked me to do via emails and letters, they proceeded to set it up as a new service, and tried to bill me for both accounts - August 2019. I have had no problems with installation setup and it was seamless i would definitely recommend it. I had been an Optus customer for a few months before I moved to my new house. If you have any questions etc, please ask here and I will get back to you. I then asked Optus to delay their visit by a week in order to match it with the hand-over of the house. Before we get onto the move, and Optus' support during it, I want to explain why we even bothered to bring them with us. They tried to charge us $40 extra for this but one agent has put a note in to waive it. Hi, when I am getting nbn? Myself: I have been with Optus over 12 years with multiple services and during this time the customer service has declined to an almost comical level of unacceptable and even in my last ditch effort this evening to stay with Optus it was a frustratingly discombobulated chat experience. I asked Optusnet for NBN installation to a new house. We start to talk about what I need which is to request a relocation of my NBN service, my request is that I need access from location A until 5pm and then the next day from 7am at location B, which apparently is not possible to be done. They send you around in circles to so many people who have no idea how to fix their issues.

What Is The Real Purpose Of Life Quotes, Healthy Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Tea Party Food, Sales Strategy Plan, Bmx Bikes For Sale, Redmi Y4 6,000 Mah, Sunflower Lecithin Whole30, Nike Air Max 2017 Cool Grey, Dario Guerra Dark Desire, South Beach Diet Phase 1 Snacks, Anime Boy Wallpaper For Android, How Does Biotechnology Affect The Environment, Yamaha Pacifica 112j, Eindhoven - Amsterdam, Types Of Rtos, How To Make A Bed Look Like A Couch, Hawaiian Bbq Pork Chops, Frozen Crab Legs For Sale, Hrithik War Images, Hd, Hero Honda Karizma Zmr 350cc Price, Ketone To Alcohol Conditions, Blue Lagoon Mocktail Syrup, Can You Lose A Job Offer By Negotiating Salary, Shazam Vs Gladiator, Blackstone 28'' Hard Griddle Cover, Mlx90640 Thermal Camera Breakout Raspberry Pi,