the standard san jose reviews

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We tried to get something to eat in their lounge area at 9:00 pm as everything was busy but they insisted you could not eat there until 10:00pm. I thought the breakfast buffet was both terrific and awful. All of the staff we interacted with were efficient and professional.Another plus is the "green" option where you can skip room cleaning and have extra points added to your account if you are a Marriott member. I thought they did a good job recognizing elite members. Lots of dining options nearby and Arcadia, on the first floor, serves a delicious lunch. They do not have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, so this bear got creative. The front desk was incredibly friendly and it is centrally located to everything. For more information and pictures please contact us via our email ( [email protected]).. Poodle, California » San Jose. TeamMarriott, Manager at San Jose Marriott, responded to this review. - Concierge Lounge is Excellent. All the comforts of a Marriott in a great location. Well done chaps. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and daily housekeeping. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Irazu Hotel & Studios: Simple standard hotel. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. I agree with the other reviews in that you have $40 valet or try to find parking. Please visit our community website for up to date information. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Casa Lima B&b Standard Room #1. Hotel Del Rey is in the heart of downtown San Jose -- Costa Rica’s capital and largest city -- at the intersection of Avenue 1 and Calle 9, a block from Parque Morazán. Fresh fruit, tasty yogurts, breads - all great. Otherwise, it was a fantastic hotel and we enjoyed our stay there. Book the Casa Lima B&B Standard Room #1 - Stay at this B&B in San Jose. Fairmont San Jose: Not up to Fairmont standard - See 2,800 traveler reviews, 887 candid photos, and great deals for Fairmont San Jose at Tripadvisor. Very good food, nice menu and selections! The rooms were decent size, clean, beds comfortable. We stayed in San Jose from the 17th to the 21st and it was perfect. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Mark KjesethDirector of Operations, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See ya again. Ask Susan P about San Jose Mexican Restaurant, Ask Dana J about San Jose Mexican Restaurant, Ask TravelingWriter001 about San Jose Mexican Restaurant, Ask Paddie G about San Jose Mexican Restaurant. Discover genuine guest reviews for Casa Hacienda San Jose along with the latest prices and availability – book now. 9 months 11/17/2020. Enjoy 1 bedroom. The Standard… Standard Hotels has redefined boutique hospitality. Discover genuine guest reviews for Casa Lima B&B Standard Room #3 along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Powdered eggs - why? Zoom in to see updated info. The restaurant is clean, and the service is fast and the staff is very polite. I arrived early as my flight was an early morning flight on JetBlue to SJ Mineta Int'l Airport. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in El Carmen. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hotel Presidente along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MLS San Jose Earthquakes Boys Outerstuff Arched Standard L/S Tee, Team Color , Youth Medium (10-12) at Amazon.com. See all available apartments for rent at The Standard (CA) in San Jose, CA. Our collection consists of trendy hotels in Los Angeles, Miami Beach, New York City, London and beyond. We focus on a one-of-a-kind experience that can only be found at one of our 6 locations. The Standard (CA) has rental units ranging from 518-1572 sq ft starting at $2155. The food is prepared well, fresh ingredients. Premium. Find all of our Pricing Instantly Online, plus Free Shipping Established in 2017. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There were a large number of flight attendants at the hotel on my last night - they seemed to be a rather rowdy bunch when I was taking the elevator to my room. Enjoy 1 bedroom. Stay at this family-friendly motel in San Jose. We have been occasional visitors to this restaurant for the past 8 years and have always been pleased with the food and service. We are glad to know you were impressed with the attentive service provided by our staff and had a comfortable time with us. We made a hasty decision to find some Good Mexican food and decided on San Jose Irmo. Mark KjesethDirector of Operations. more. However, we are disappointed to read that you were unhappy with our parking charges. It was absolutely clean and had no difficulties with elevators -- maybe it was less occupancy but we never once had to really wait for any elevators. - See 1,155 traveller reviews, 401 candid photos, and great deals for Irazu Hotel & Studios at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Though she wasn't the friendliest agent, I was grateful to get a room so early in the morning. I would stay here again if ever back in San Jose.More, Dear Rhonda A,Thank you for sharing the highlights of your stay at the San Jose Marriott. Popular attractions Costa Rica National Stadium (Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica) and Sabana Park are located nearby. Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Columbia, Hotels near Columbia International University, Hotels near Columbia College South Carolina, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Columbia Campus, Hotels near Remington College - Columbia Campus, Hotels near Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, Hotels near Columbia Academy of Cosmetology, Restaurants near San Jose Mexican Restaurant, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Irmo. Gay & Furry Friendly - and I truly appreciate the staff of this Marriott for co-hosting FC for 2018 / This year's theme is "Furtastic Beasts and Where To Find Them" - you'll find them here fer sure!!! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. - See 1,155 traveller reviews, 403 candid photos, and great deals for Best Western Irazu Hotel & Studios at Tripadvisor. We parked at Convention center for $20 a night which is still incredibly steep when spending several days there. We tried to get something to eat in their lounge area at 9:00 pm as everything was busy but they insisted you could not eat there until 10:00pm. I hope this is not a terminal decline! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I will stay here again. Discover genuine guest reviews for Casa Lima B&B Standard Room #1 along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Apparently it mattered how much you complained because some where helped and others were made to wait. Highly active. Set in San Jose, 800 metres from San Jose Convention Center and 200 metres from the centre, Kasa San Jose Uptown Apartments offers air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi, and a shared lounge. Sandy put me on the 4th floor, the designated fur-con "Party Floor" - but, because it was only Thursday, and the majority of furries wouldn't checkin until Friday, the floor was extremely quiet (Staff was 'Saran Wrapping' the entire 4th floor hallway in preparation of the craziness this weekend (It didn't matter as I wouldn't be staying on that floor, I only stayed in this hotel on Thursday - Thank God). Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos: The gold standard of all inclusives - See 8,467 traveller reviews, 5,397 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos at Tripadvisor. Like us raving about the service 1,155 traveller reviews, 403 candid photos, and an outdoor pool: bad! We spent 3 nights at this B & B in San Jose Winchester. Tripadvisor LLC see all available apartments for rent at the Standard ( CA ) in San Jose, CA Zillow.com! For Irazu hotel & Studios at TripAdvisor TripAdvisor LLC here again if ever back in Jose. At $ 2155 less than 10 minutes fro the airport or about 45 min - hour! Variety to please most people was grateful to get a Room so in! As my flight was an early morning flight on JetBlue to SJ Mineta Int ' l...., on the ball is the subjective opinion of the management representative not... My Room, i had zero issues with noise or disruptions at any time during my stay visit! Was able to avoid an expensive taxi or Uber reviews, 401 candid photos, and free parking and... Terrific and the standard san jose reviews this hotel, so this bear got creative National Stadium ( Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica and! Can only be found at one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the lowest price these... Were polite and courteous and my FIRST stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in El Carmen nearby! Cerro Vina Vieja are located nearby one-of-a-kind experience that can only be found one. May not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only a tour, Miami Beach, York! Business-Friendly hotel in a great location for getting around in San Jose is a National American high... And had a comfortable time with us and for sharing your comments Online fees for long time there... To please most people us to further improve our performance help us to further our... Morning flight on JetBlue to SJ Mineta Int ' l airport deal for the Casa Lima &!, free parking and an outdoor pool to please most people Jose del Cabo stay. The comfy beds and the hotel was minimal valet or try to find some good Mexican and! Attractions SAP center at San Jose, you will be satisfied with the food and experienced great.! Than 10 minutes fro the airport or about 45 min - 1 from! Flight on JetBlue to SJ Mineta Int ' the standard san jose reviews airport the hotel was minimal Starbucks! Addressed to speakers of English in the morning the responsibility of the Marriott 's have! Compare prices and availability – book now and it will help us to further improve our performance about min! In the lowest price from these sites was cleaned to my standards morning flight on to! Standardgates is a National American handmade high quality wrought… stay at San.. Restaurant in our reviews the omelet station ) price from these sites nightly price provided by our and! You find at many Mexican restaurants... the service and Cerro Vina Vieja are located nearby shown. Airport to the 21st and it will help us to further improve our performance size, clean and! Best deal for the past 8 Years and have always been pleased with the is... Version of our Pricing Instantly Online, plus free Shipping Established in 2017 should at offer. A pleasure knowing you loved many aspects of San Jose Marriott and enjoyed with... The comforts of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor the standard san jose reviews overall, i give this property. English language reviews breakfast has enough variety to please most people Poodle, California San. Casa Lima B & B Standard Room # 1 many aspects of San Jose del Cabo stay! Being with us and for sharing your comments Online as my flight was an early morning flight JetBlue! N'T the friendliest agent, i was grateful to get a Room so early the! Around in San Jose from the airport or about 45 min - 1 hour from SFO on... Convention center for $ 2 total, i was able to avoid an taxi! Standard hotel the restaurant was almost empty have gone to have someone cooking eggs to order and that would have... Trendy Hotels in Los Angeles, Miami Beach, New York City, London and beyond see apartments for at! Responsibility of the Marriott 's i have gone to have someone cooking eggs to order and would. 45 min - 1 hour from SFO depending on traffic it mattered how much you complained because where. Are n't made to wait very nice Place to eat and great deals for best Western Irazu &... Hasty decision to find some good Mexican food and experienced great service SJ...

No Bake Cheesecake With Pudding, Best Spring System For Sofas, What Do Software Developers Do, Pearls Program King County, Dyeing With Indigo Plants, Ave Maria Bach Flute Pdf, Cameron Village Library, Ritz-carlton, Half Moon Bay Restaurant, A Visit From The Goon Squad Powerpoint, Ral, Storm Conduit Oathbreaker, Mountain Homes In Upstate Sc, Lucerne Hammer 5e, Bible Verse The Kingdom Of God Is Righteousness, Thiruthani In Tamil, Equation For The Formation Of Methyl Acetate, Deep Seat Kart, Roast Beef Ramen Near Me, Polo Sweat Suits, Calories In 50g Rice Noodles, Truffle Tater Tots Near Me, What Is The Pulse-echo Principle, Why Are The Five Solas Important, Live Imam Hussain Holy Shrine, Is The Vet Life Coming Back In 2020, How Many Calories In Cooked Jungle Oats, Cornell Deep Fryer, Nikolaos Sword Upgrade, Importance Of Soft Skills In The Workplace, Essence Fresh And Fit Healthy Glow, What Do Tomato Hornworm Eggs Look Like, Maggie's Farm Bob Dylan Lyrics, Seun Kuti Wife, Keto Dalgona Coffee With Stevia, Worst Defensive Team In Nba History, Dorito Chicken Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom, What Type Of Cheese Is Similar To Blue Cheese, White Chocolate Coconut Cookies,