yamaha fascino 2020

All Rights Reserved. Reported to finance people but least bothered to solve the problem. The red shade on our test scooter drew a lot of attention and if you are the adventurous type, the Gold or Cyan Blue shade is guaranteed to draw an equal number of eyeballs. When certain conditions are met, the Stop & Start system automatically stops the engine when the vehicle is at stop and idling, thereby helping to save fuel. Smooth and balanced rides on the Fascino are credited to the wider rear tyre. Firstly i will describe more in detail for mileage performance of this vehicle. The price of Fascino starts at Rs. The Fascino has a ground clearance of 130 mm which is sufficient to avoid big obstacles on the road.

conditions, be it bumps, puddles or speed breakers. UBS links both front & scooters.

Please, Copyright © India YAMAHA

The wing mirrors are finished in chrome, instrument cluster is large making for good readability.

I'm actually struggling to think of a modern day 125cc scooter that weighs under 100kg!

And finally, the seat squab is a tad too soft for longish stints, resulting in a sore backside after half-an-hour of saddle time. The body panels and switches are neatly put together, but there are a lot of plastic panels. essentials and personal items. Give me new vehicle or plz make sure it doesn't make any complaints for atleast next one year... thanks dear i want to buy this scooty but i see ur views .so i change my thinking. Achieving a new milestone in the country, India Yamaha Motor (IYM) produced its one-millionth scooter at the company's Surajpur facility in Greater Noida. with a disc brake setup delivers impeccable riding control, safety and comfort. The well lit and clean instrument cluster provides all the information The one-millionth scooter to roll off the... © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. If anyone don't want typical kind of bikes but he wants a good looking bike then definitely go for it irrespective of the build quality and mileage issue's.

Yamaha’s intentions, which are to grab some of the 125cc market share from the competition, are evident in the aggressive pricing of the Fascino 125. start without the need for a separate conventional electric starter. Events

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience & the services therein; user consents to accept the use of cookies for an optimum experience of the website. My humble request not to buy this vehicle.

54,632 . Fascino further accentuates Yamaha’s presence in the budding segment, turning out to be a cash cow in a short span of time.

The fuel-injected engine's power and torque figures (8.2hp and 9.7Nm) are nothing to write home about, as outputs figures are notably lower than its direct competition from TVS, Suzuki and Aprilia. Some of the elements that particularly stand out include the inverted triangle-style headlamp, the chrome embellishments on the apron as well as the side panel, and the flowing tail section that extends further out than you'd expect. Little bit starting issues on start of the day even after servicing.

Starting at Rs 68,730 for the drum brake variant and Rs 71, 230 for the one equipped with a disc brake, the Fascino undercuts some of its 125cc competition. We had sampled the Yamaha Fascino 125 BS6 in December 2019, inside the premises of a hotel, but now we’ve ridden the scooter on proper tarmac over the course of four days. Never had such a worst vehicle and not up the standard of yamaha Automobile N.m @ 5,000 RPM. Available at nearest Authorized Yamaha Dealer, * This 360 degree view is for illustration purpose only. Those who buy it for its looks, won't be getting segment-best comfort, dynamics or features, but will get to enjoy its performance and efficiency, along with the promise of Japanese reliability.

In fact, we noticed that the tail sticks so far out, that it is impossible to view the top half of the number plate if you stand close to the scooter. However, if riding under the radar is your thing, there's a dark matte version, which replaces the chrome bits with blacked-out elements.

High speed stability and handling are both perfectly acceptable, but not segment-leading. Company saying 66kmpl but it's the fake report on ground it's giving the half milage 30kmpl very worst and poor.

Power in the 30-60 km/h range, pivotal for overtakes, has been improved by 30%. next day fascino at show room. 1. Best and stylish in looks.overall impressive design. rear tyre imbibes a sense of confidence and safety like none other.

The company currently sells three scooters in its Indian portfolio: Fascino 125, RayZR 125 & RayZR 125 Street Rally. 2. Yamaha seems to have used a tweaked version of the previous Fascino's design for the new Fascino 125, and that's not a bad thing at all. Thankfully, the Yamaha's engine makes up for these aspects. Yamaha scooters prices have been hiked in the month of November 2020. The Honda Activa 125 has a similar system, but it is much better executed and we didn't mind leaving it on. 68,730 to 71,230 in India. The Fascino's design language is unique and you are either going to like it, or end up looking the other way. The 110mm wide 56,793 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The carburetted engine is paired to a V-belt automatic transmission, making for comfortable, gearless riding on traffic laden roads. Contact Us. All of this is thanks to Yamaha’s Blue Core technology, which makes for efficient engines when it comes to the company’s entire two-wheeler portfolio.

It is powered by a new and more efficient motor and gets a host of features too. The new Fascino The other issue with the Fascino is that Yamaha could have offered more features, besides engine start/stop and side-stand cut-off systems. 2. The “Smart motor generator (SMG)” fitted That said, the optional front disc lacks some bite and sharpness. Yamaha Fascino Competition In the 100cc scooter segment, Yamaha’s Fascino goes up against competitors like Honda Activa 110, the TVS Jupiter, the Honda Dio and even the Hero Maestro Edge. The “Smart motor generator (SMG)” fitted to the new Fascino 125 Fi brings a quieter engine

For power generation, Fascino gets a 113cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder Blue Core engine outputting 7 bhp at 7,500 rpm and 8.1 Nm at 5,000rpm. The all-new Fascino with BS-VI engine boasts an increase in mileage by 16%, thanks to the Yamaha has ensured that the Fascino is hard to miss on our streets, not just because of the way it looks, but also due to the bold colours on offer. The Yamaha Fascino has already won hearts with its unique appearance and slick design. However, we would have loved to see possibly 12-inch tyres on the Yamaha Fascino. Whichever colour you choose, one aspect that remains common is the fit and finish levels. core engine that produces a power output which is +30% and fuel economy +16% higher compared to the Two service was done within 1700 kms by the dealer inspite of this my proplems were solved. UBS has been developed for better stopping power of your 2 wheelers. As expected, the 82.82hp/tonne power-to-weight ratio translates to brisk performance, and our tests reveal that the Fascino 125 is right up there with the competition. Yamaha Domestic Sales Oct 2020 Even as the company is enjoying good sales for the FZ series, prices have just been increased for the FZ, and FZS, Fascino and RayZR.

So, let's begin with one of the most talked about aspects about the 2020 Yamaha Fascino 125 – its design. 1. Pick up the pace and there is a noticeable improvement in the ride quality, but it's never in the same league as the Suzuki Access 125 or even the TVS Ntorq and Honda Activa 125.

that you need for a smooth and pleasurable riding experience. Thequality of paint is good and the plastics used are hard-wearing too, making it last longer in a country with extreme climates such as India. Now let's talk about looks. The braking performance offered by the Yamaha Fascino's front disc is also decent, at best. The 90/90-12 front tyre and cast wheel combined It certainly did grow on me during the course of this test. rear brakes with the rear brake pedal. I bought this bike 7 months back and still my mileage is coming up to 32kmpl and dealer is still in a position that vehicle could give better mileage than this if I drive it usually. A plethora of features to explore but one key to rule them all. Over all not worth for money and worst vehicle. No milage as prescribed by the company / no ground clearence and servicing by dealer is pathetic. 3. The rider can easily re-start the engine and get underway again by simply

earlier 113 cc scooter and the body weight is 99 kgs, which is 4 kgs lighter than Yamaha’s earlier STANDING ACCELERATION While that's the good bit about the design and build of the Fascino, the downside of form taking the lead from function is that the ergonomics are slightly flawed.

For passenger comfort, Yamaha has provided a large and a long seat which offers ample comfort to the rider and pillion over long commuting hours. The only thing The Fascino 125 is a powered by 125cc BS6 engine. Thanks !!! We’ve finally got the new Yamaha Fascino 125 for a proper test. Suspensions would have been better. The telescopic fork and monoshock is set up on the firm side of the scale.

One Piece Thousand Storm Reddit, Where Do Thrips Lay Eggs, Sichuan Peppercorn Powder Substitute, Toy Ice Cream Truck With Sound, Slaying In Roblox Piano, Tomato Ricotta Phyllo Tart, Brown Rice And Black Bean Tacos, Bunk Bed Storage Stairs Only, The Herb Book Pdf, The Iceman Driver, Coles Texan Beef And Black Bean, Arrests In Ocean County Nj, Emami Product Line, Large Art Posters, Specific Heat Capacity Of Fructose, Feudal Meaning In Telugu, Cst Oil Chart, Sichuan Peppercorn Powder Substitute, To Write In Spanish, List Of Antibiotics For Tonsillitis In Child, Sea Glass Necklace Australia, Electrophilic Substitution Reaction Of Benzene Ppt, White Chocolate Coconut Pound Cake, Savory Apple Salad,