yamaha fz16 review

The bike does not inspire confidence on gravel and sand. ITS YAMAHA BROTHER ,ITS YAMAHA..BELIEVE ME..i am not an idiot that will write anything.its been 17 years of love wid bikes.from 7th grade till now…. Otherwise everything is perfect. The bike is smooth to ride and average mileage ~40km. 2.

FZ16 changes the definition of street biking, its daring, strong, aggressive and unique. But it can be an issue in Hard Winter’s.

Old days i have heard about pushpaka vimana and now in the present days i think it's fz16, student life is golden life and fz16 makes golden to student, i think excellent performance look sometime i think it's equal to my girlfriend. 5. The bike is smooth to ride and average mileage ~40km. Rest is abolutely fine…. i heard that fz is good for city and not for highway ? What looks good to you may not be to others.

which 1 is gud… its early days for u man…just 15 days na… I got there in around 5 Hrs. Finally my dreams comes true.2.Riding exp: Monthly once till now i not get any issues with my bike.3.Look Awesome and best naked bike. The maximum mileage obtained by me was 51kmpl (mixed). is fz gud for short heighted like me (5.5) ? i likd this review … i was goin to buy karizma in this week … but now my mind has changed … if fz16 is gonna be launched soon i`ll definately buy this one … And the Saree guard too dun come with a footrest. may i know its mileage once again and share ur beast details in detail! 1 year ago by Wellborn 209 views. It Looks a little better than the Present one,… !, I have decided to write a review for my beast Yamaha FZ 16 after the completion of 18000 Kms in 1.3 years.

Awesome . ashley: Hi Solomon,1. Superb styling and great pick-up. is this bike available for purchase on the market today?

Hellooooo Every one !! You may go as fast as possible when needed and you can still have the same performance maintained. hey but please reply to the queries tht i have posted … i drive 30 KM daily from 60-70 KMPH. Hey guys reply!!! I HAVE COMPLETER JUST 2800 KMS ON THE FZ16… one important thing about ride, while driving on gurgaon express highway, once i cross 75KMPH and move above 80, i never felt like coming back to 60. infact i hated moving back to 60-65 KMPH. Look at his belly i wont say its fatty its muscular and his face unique for sure and his massive rear tire Who can go without staring at it and say woo. The dashboard is a little disappointing for me. Karizma seems to manage both highway riding and city […], hey man fz 16 is a cool beast i m waiting for it to come to my garage till 26 october………it is a breathtaking beast…..and cooooooool.
It really deserves best bike for indian roads. 6.its engine is best in its class ..i didnt feel any kind of vibration till my 119 kmph top speed .and after that i cant say..!!! Very very good engine.

my friend got r15 but i think this one is better then that…, Go for FZ 16 dude……its a lovely bike…..u have used a yamaha before so you know what a yamaha is all about……dont worry abt comfort and long riding exp.iv used the fz and driven 100 kms in a day…….it was superb man…..not like any other bike…believe me…its superb.take it.you wont regret your decision, I want 2 buy a new bike with gr8 looks & good average So I owned it in 2009 ,red color .

Hi all. Plz tell me asap as m preparing to buy it on 20/09 …so plz tell from here n how ita possible? Good mileage of 50 KMPL presently. u hav’nt given any info on how the engine sounds..how engine responds..gear shift feel..brakes feel..how horn sounds..how is acceleration.vibes..handling…etc etc.. Why? But have few problems: Hi, I’m really worried about the size of this bike. It's almost more than 3 years engine is smooth as 1st day never felt it's boring bike. The fz's bike is one of the famous bike since they are launched and they are also known as the lord of the street that is why i bought fz16. 42-45 mileage. i bought this on 1st december just after giving my first exam

Good build quality from yamaha . m getting it just b/w 27-30 kmpl… It's almost more than 3 years engine is smooth as 1st day never felt it's boring bike. 3 year experience in this bike. excellent . The bike looks very manly, the seats are bit lower on heights compared to pulsar.
Yamaha bike is good but service centers are really cheaters. this bike is only for solo riders ? Happy Riding and take care – wear a comfortable and a good brand helmet to protect your vluable brains because your family and friends depend on you. Those who think about mileage and other low priority things I will suggest go for bajaj…but those who wants to rock the road they know what FZ16 means…. wish it had 2 more horses to add… 14 horses for this machine looks like a lil less to me… but i love this beast… .graphics is also so stylish i cant say much about its milage but for such a heavy and powerful bike we get more than what we except.

War Of The Spark Japanese Booster Box Price, Heavyweight Winter Quilts, Davidson River Fishing Map, Paintable Wallpaper Dado Panels, Easy Healthy Stir Fry Sauce, Scanpan Impact Wok With Lid 36cm, How Long To Boil Chuka Soba Noodles, El Presente Ejercicios, Duke Meaning Malayalam, Cisco Rv340w Default Password, Nietzsche In A Nutshell, Mini Cheese Tart Recipe, Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Townhomes For Rent Brandon, Fl, Product Regulatory Compliance Training, Chamoy Taste Like, Cocl2 Dipole Moment, Pavlova Origin Germany, Japanese Kitchen Knives, Panda Express Teriyaki Sauce Packets, Latter In A Sentence, Multibox Skinning Macro, Mio Soul I 125 Top Speed, No Bake Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake, Tamil Actress List, Isoftstone Test Answers, Associated Laguerre Polynomials Hydrogen Atom, Valle Meaning In Urdu, Kalle Meaning In Telugu, Vegetable Meaning In Urdu, How To Compress A Video On Imovie,